Come join us!
We are passionate about building an amazing team of creative web design professionals. When you work at Hashmeta, you’re not just joining a team of brilliant minds, you’re also joining our family of passionate internet marketers.
You’re a web designer.
You understand that copywriting is a form of art that needs to be designed. The words matter as much as the pixels. Great visuals with weak words are poor designs.
Working as a web designer at Hashmeta is a unique opportunity. We have a small team – you can be sure that your voice will be heard and your opinions valued. You’ll be one of a few, so your impact will be felt inside and outside the company. You’ll help us see things we haven’t seen before, consider things we’ve never considered before, and bring fresh perspective to our team. Brighten us up and put a big smile on our customers’ faces.
Web Designer Creative Team
- UI/UX Design
Hashmeta is looking for a talented UX designer to join our family and help build our design culture. We are looking for a super collaborative, self-motivated and easygoing visual strategist. A decent degree in interaction, graphic or creative design or related field, Adobe Creative Suite ninja-ness, and hands-on experience with interaction and visual design of complex web applications are a must. If you have experience with HTML and know about social media marketing, we will consider you a MUST HIRE! Please have a portfolio available for review.
- Understand a client’s needs and generate designs that bring out their identity and clearly deliver their marketing message through design in a timely manner
- Work closely with Marketing Consultant in development of creative campaigns for clients
- Support the creative team with website and mobile application design
- Responsible for maintaining an updated Digital Media Scene and providing regular updates to clients
- Proactively explore ideas and opportunities for clients – especially for ‘new visual content opportunities’ related to social media and mobile.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop
- A strong understanding of Illustrator and InDesign
- Like to know how to use visual appealing design to engage users online, particularly on social media
- A unique ability to be optimistic but never satisfied
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Recognition that copywriting is as important as visual design
- A sweater of details, knowing that a pixel is a little thing that can make a big different.
- Major in Design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team