- Hashmeta requires 50% of the total amount due before starting work on a custom web site design. The remaining balance must be paid upon completion of the project or 90 days after beginning the project, whichever comes first, regardless of project status.
- All content for the web site is to be provided by the Client.
- Hashmeta will only use materials that are in accordance with copyright laws and the Client will not provide material to Hootan Design for use in a web site design that violates such laws.
- Hashmeta shall not be held liable for the accuracy of any information supplied by the Client and contained in Client’s website.
- Hashmeta will be given final approval of a design by the Client before developing the web site. Changes to the design after approval has been given and development has begun are not included in the initial agreement and are therefore billed at an hourly rate.
- Hashmeta and Client shall agree to a schedule of deadlines before commencing work on a project. Meeting project deadlines will be dependent on the provision of content/information for the project by the Client. Failure by Client to provide content/information promptly will result in the project deadline being re-scheduled.
- The cost estimates agreed upon by Hashmeta and Client are based on the requirements specified in the accepted proposal. Any change in the requirements or delays in communication will have a direct impact on the cost of the project.
- All payments to Hashmeta are non-refundable.
- On the agreed completion date or milestone the Client will be invoiced for the agreed fees as detailed in the Proposal.
- In case any invoice is overdue for more than 10 days, Hashmeta reserves the right to stop work without any further communication.
- Hashmeta sends all invoices on email only and all invoices are due on presentation.
- Hashmeta will not give out Client’s confidential information, including but not limited to names, addresses and trade secrets. Hashmeta agrees to take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
- A valid cancellation will take place if the same is communicated in writing (with authorized signature of Client) and is mutually agreed upon or full and final payment having been received by Hashmeta with respect to project.
- This Agreement is effective as of the Effective Date and shall continue unless terminated; Hashmeta may terminate this Agreement after five (5) days’ written notice to Customer if Customer materially breaches this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to pay, and fails to cure such breach during such five (5) day period; and (c) upon the termination of this Agreement, Customer will pay Hashmeta for all Services provided to Customer by Hashmeta prior to termination.
- Hashmeta warrants that the Web site will conform to specifications or acceptance criteria agreed to by the parties when delivered to Customer and for a period of one (1) year thereafter (the “Warranty Period”) and that Hashmeta will perform the services in material conformity to the specifications contemplated hereunder in a professional and workmanlike manner. Hashmeta, warranties and representations hereunder will not extend or apply to any Web site modified by any party other than Hashmeta In the event that Customer discovers an Error in the Web site during the Warranty Period, Hashmeta, sole responsibility will be to use reasonably commercial efforts to correct such Errors. “Error” means any reproducible error, problem, or defect resulting from (i) an incorrect functioning of the Background Technology that materially affects the functionality of the Web site or (ii) any failure of the Web site delivered to Customer to materially meet the specifications or acceptance criteria. All warranty claims not made in writing within the Warranty Period shall be deemed waived. Hashmeta warranty obligations are personal to Customer and may not be extended to any third party.
- Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Services and Customer Web sites are provided “as is,” and Hashmeta expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation except those specifically set forth herein. Unless an approval process is specified herein or in a Statement, all Web sites provided by Hashmeta to a Customer will be deemed accepted when delivered.
- Hashmeta reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. Hashmeta may make changes or modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following Website Pros’ posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- These terms and conditions apply to custom web design. Other projects or services may be bound by separate terms and conditions.
Hashmeta provides full service SEO for its business partners
You agree to use the Hashmeta service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the Service, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by the Terms of Service, just as if you had signed this Agreement. If you do not comply and/or continue to comply with the Terms of Service, Hashmeta may terminate your right to access the service.
You will not engage in any conduct that in the discretion of Hashmeta restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Hashmeta reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication or content which it deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual users or other third-party rights, or to violate any applicable law.
DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work is service offered collectively by Hashmeta and each are subject to the individual agreement reached with each client.
SEO work is governed by many factors which are outside the direct control of Hashmeta and indeed, any other SEO company. Therefore no reputable SEO company can guarantee particular results. Hashmeta however guarantees improvement provided in a client’s website organic search engine results provided all of Hashmeta advice is followed. Ranking results will be performed once or twice per month, as agreed by both parties. Results are based on listings on Google, Yahoo! and Bing results.
Search Engine Optimization does not include Search Engine submission unless otherwise agreed by Hashmeta and the benefits clearly defined. Monthly reports (where applicable) will be circulated to clients within the first five working days of each month. The delay is inevitable in order to take into account metrics which accumulate over time and have a built-in time lag.
Please bear in mind, your website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, and the popularity of that term on other websites. Both SEO Set Up and Updates will probably require FTP access to the website and its content management system or a contact email address for someone who will upload changes as requested. This may not be necessary for off-page SEO/SEM work.
Your website should be hosted on a reliable server, based in the country of Search Engine interest, with constant availability, for optimum results. Should Hashmeta recommend changing your host or server, this is to protect the interests of your website’s ranking within the Search Engines. Hashmeta cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
Hashmeta cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current copy of your own website. (Back ups can be made at your request.)
Payment Terms are 7 days from receipt of the invoice.
Hashmeta shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded for any reason.
The said company reserves the right, where services have been fulfilled within the stated time frames and the customer has followed instructions by the said company, however still reverses credit card charges, a debt collection agency will be commissioned, who will then recover payment for services rendered. By law, an order placed by you, the customer, is an intent to buy and cannot rescind solely because of a change in mind. Orders placed through this web site are not altered in any way unless authorized to do so by you, the customer. All orders are processed according to authorization to do so. If there are any changes contact us immediately.
Hashmeta is a company based in the Singapore . All transactions are charged in SGD dollars.
Hashmeta cannot be held responsible for any variations in International exchange rates that may be imposed by a customer’s banking institution.
Hashmeta shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s order details, such as incorrect email address or URL address. Due to any reasons beyond our control that causes your order not to be completed within the said maximum timeframe, either due to problem router systems, internet downtimes or extreme congestion, the said company reserves the right to complete the technical services of the orders within 30 working days at time of placement of the order deducting weekends.
Hashmeta shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond its control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
Hashmeta does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Hashmeta service or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
Hashmeta is not responsible for any undoing of SEO work by the merchant or any other third party. Redoing SEO work is charged at $200 SGD/hour.
Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside Hashmeta’s control and could result in a breach of security. You hereby expressly waive any claim against Hashmeta arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, and breach of security or for any other reason.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, Hashmeta and any of its parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the Hashmeta service. Further, Hashmeta will not have any liability for any losses arising because its service is not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person. Some states do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply in certain circumstances.