Come join us!
We are passionate about building an amazing team of social media ninjas. When you work at Hashmeta, you’re not just joining a team of brilliant minds, you’re also joining our family of passionate internet marketers.
You’re the go-to person
Hashmeta seeks an Account Manager to guide the social footprints of our best-in-class client base. This is the perfect role for someone inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off. People trust you. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval.
An Account Manager at Hashmeta is a relationship person. As the lead contact, you will act as a liaison between clients and the agency. You also have a firm grasp on deadlines and can always keep everything moving in the right direction. Ultimately, you take great satisfaction in driving results that exceed customer expectations.
Your day-to-day work will manage client relationships from top to tail. You’ll lead meetings, review content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, optimize social ads, oversee reporting and resource allocation and resolve client issues to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels.
Account Manager Social Media Team
- Account Management
As a company dealing with social media marketing, we are providing very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of social media marketing and word-of-mouth marketing. Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- To understand the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums and other Internet community based sites.
- Participate in new business pitches in both preparation and presentation.
- Work with the creative, community management, media & planning teams to ensure timely execution of all requests and initiatives.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns based on client’s brief and provide post campaign analysis reports.
- Compile and prepare client reports to highlight hits, misses, learning, and next steps; proactively identifying opportunities to exceed expectations and position clients as leaders in the space.
- Lead efforts to retain clients including identifying needs, creating future plans, obtaining signed SOWs in a timely manner, etc.
- Quick learner and always have a positive attitude
- Prior experience with a sales or account management team, preferably in a startup or fast growth environment
- 1+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Understanding of the planning, creative and production processes
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- A firm grasp of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing is a plus
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Major in Mass Communication/Advertising /Marketing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team
- Good writing and negotiation skills in English. Additional languages a plus