Come join us!
Hashmeta is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to lead in-house/client-side SEO efforts. You will apply hands on knowledge of organic search tactics and research methodologies to help drive successful growth strategies for our clients and our in-house products.
We are passionate about building an amazing team of online marketing ninjas. When you work at Hashmeta, you’re not just joining a team of brilliant minds, you’re also joining our family of passionate digital marketers.
You’re the go-to person for SEO
As a SEO Specialist, you will work very closely to create and drive client search strategies with Account Managers. This role requires knowledge of all aspects of Search Engine Optimization including on-site and off-site SEO, outreach, content, natural link building etc.
SEO Specialist Digital Marketing Team
- SEO Specialist
As a company dealing with social and digital marketing, we are providing very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of digital marketing. Digital marketing is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- Develop, execute and manage ongoing SEO campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Create high level strategic campaign plans for clients.
- Foster SEO campaigns from conception to implementation.
- Keep informed of new SEO products, tools, trends, resources and services and educate fellow colleagues.
- Provide talking points and pre-sale insights to sales team for prospective clients.
- Provide reporting to Account Managers and clients on progress and results.
- Ensure SEO best practices are fully leveraged across search marketing efforts.
- Strategic SEO consulting on Hashmeta’s product strategy and content marketing roadmap.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a SEO specialist. Preferably in agency setting but in-house is ok too.
- In depth knowledge and experience in SEO industry.
- Expert level Google Analytics knowledge.
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non technical team members and clients in a clear and concise way.
- Experience in Adwords is a plus.
- Social Media experience is a plus.
- Content Marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Experience using Moz or SEMRush is a plus.
What does Hashmeta Offer In Return?
There’s the normal stuff, such as competitive salary and a young, lean and fun work environment. But more than that, you get to be on the leading edge of digital marketing, and our dynamic environment will give you the autonomy you crave to lead the way and master these exciting new times and industry trends. You’ll be able to see the results of your work, not just as it relates to our business, but in shaping the digital marketing industry.
If you are a problem solver that will not settle for “good enough” and want to work with like minded individuals in an environment that allows you excellent opportunities to learn and grow in an ever changing field, we are interested in hearing from you.