In short, what is Search Engine Optimization or SEO?
SEO is a process of improving your website’s rankings in Search Engine result.
What does Google think of SEO?
Effective SEO can make a site more crawlable and make individual pages more accessible and easier to get found. Search engine optimization includes things as simple as keyword research to ensure that the right words are on the page, not just industry jargon that normal people will never type. Good search engine optimization can also mean good marketing: thinking about creative ways to make a site more compelling, which can help with search engines as well as social media. The net result of making a great site is often greater awareness of that site on the web, which can translate into more people linking to or visiting a site.
Why does your business need SEO?
Getting seen on the first page of search engine result pages is crucial for your business. You can increase your sales by obtaining qualified business leads from Search engines like Google, Baidu, Bing and Yahoo.
- 60% of search users click one of the top 3 search results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- 20% of monthly Google searches are for local businesses.
If your competitors are using it then they will appear before you on Google and get all those hits that can lead to sales before your website will. Even if your site offers better services or prices, you end up attracting less eyeballs. Hiring a better SEO company or investing in a skilled SEO Staff could be exactly what your company needs to rank above your competitors in the google rankings.
How to start with SEO?
If you wish to be #1 on Google, here’s something you should know:
- The keywords you use on your website write up are important.
- Every title of your pages is crucial
- Backlinks (links pointing back to your website) are super helpful
- UI/UX matters
- Social media matters
- Content Freshness matters
- Site’s Speed matters
What we do?
As an Internet Marketing company specializing in helping businesses to get found and dominate their respective industries online, we spend a lot of time considering what makes a website stands out and looks good. At Hashmeta, we emphasize that SEO and Website Design Optimization should work hand-in-hand. The ultimate goal of a good SEO is to attract visitors and the aim of better user experience and usability is to maximize the conversion.
Here’s what we do:
- We do a quick website diagnostic, competitor analysis
- We do keyword research to ensure that the right words are on the page
- We make your site more Google Friendly.
- We setup tools to help you to monitor and measure.