We ♥ Interns
Hashmeta Internship provides students with the experience of what it’s like at an Internet marketing agency. Responsibilities of the Web Developer Intern include assisting the clients to create campaigns and support web-development activities for Hashmeta.
You’re an aspiring web technologist
Hashmeta is looking for junior software engineers who are interested in building websites & web applications.
Our engineers work in small teams with minimal process and are given the freedom to do big things and build new generation social media marketing software.
Front-End Web Developer Intern Development Team
- Front-End Web Developer Intern
The Web Developer Intern works directly with our web team, assisting in any development-based duties.
- Work closely with Development Team.
- Support the Creative team with website and web application development.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Photoshop.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) a plus.
- Eager to learn new skills, technical and non-technical.
- Diploma/Undergrad/Student in IT/Computer Engineering/IT with an interest in Web Development
- Able to commit at least 2 months working Full Time/Part Time