Come join us!
We are passionate about building an amazing team of social media ninjas. When you work at Hashmeta, you’re not just joining a team of brilliant minds, you’re also joining our family of passionate internet marketers.
You’re the go-to person
An Account Manager at Hashmeta is a relationship person. As the lead contact, you will act as a liaison between clients and the agency. You also have a firm grasp on deadlines and can always keep everything moving in the right direction. Ultimately, you take great satisfaction in driving results that exceed customer expectations.
Account Manager Social Media Team
- Account Management
As a company dealing with social media marketing, we are providing very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of social media marketing and word-of-mouth marketing. Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- To understand the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums and other Internet community based sites.
- Participate in new business pitches in both preparation and presentation.
- Work with the creative, community management, media & planning teams to ensure timely execution of all requests and initiatives.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns based on client’s brief and provide post campaign analysis reports.
- Compile and prepare client reports to highlight hits, misses, learning, and next steps; proactively identifying opportunities to exceed expectations and position clients as leaders in the space.
- Lead efforts to retain clients including identifying needs, creating future plans, obtaining signed SOWs in a timely manner, etc.
- Quick learner and always have a positive attitude
- Prior experience with a sales or account management team, preferably in a startup or fast growth environment
- Experience working with small business owners and marketers
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing is a plus
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Major in Mass Communication/Advertising /Marketing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team
- Good writing and negotiation skills in English. Additional languages a plus